In order to log into the this web site, you must have your browser security settings to Allow per session cookies (not stored) to ENABLE. This site authentication uses session variables to identify you as a valid user while browsing this web site.
To enable session level cookies, use the following process:
MS Explorer Browsers:
- Select 'Tools' and 'Internet Options...'
- Click the 'Security' Tab
- Select the 'Internet' Icon
- Click on the 'Custom Level...' Button
- Scroll down to 'Cookies' Menu
- Select 'Enable' to Allow per session cookies (not stored)
- Press the 'OK' button twice to exit menus.
Netscape Navigator Browsers:
- Select 'Edit' and 'Preference...'
- Click on 'Advanced'
- Under the 'Cookies' Menu, select...
- 'Accept only cookies that get sent back to the originating server'
- Click the 'OK' button to exit the menu.
DCD & DYSPRAXIA RELATED ARTICLES & ACTIVITES